Deborah has a degree in education, a Tasmanian Teaching Certificate and over 20 years proven experience in preparation and presentation of education packages in diverse areas to a wide range of participants. She has worked in Tasmania and Queensland as an educator training young people, industry professionals, community members, education and health professionals. She is an accredited mental health social worker with College membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers.
We can arrange facilities, but are happy to use yours.
Packages can be tailored to your needs or we can work with your preferred accredited package.
Recent training has included:
- Reducing trauma in the workplace
- OH&S: self care and boundaries
- Limiting the impact of personal histories on team function and development at work
- Workplace communication
- Advanced workplace communication
- Job-search skills
- Resume preparation
- Career options
- Work-skills for daily living
- Interview techniques
- Driver safety for youth
- Relaxation and meditation
- Self esteem
- Goal setting
- Domestic violence response
- Suicide prevention
- Mental health registration
- Critical incident recovery response
- Stress management