Counselling field of practice
- Assistance with personal problems emerging from past or present experience.
- For relationships hurt by conflict, grief, mental illness, anxiety and trauma.
Family therapy and mediation
- Enabling helpful and enduring change in families struggling with life transitions.
- Working through the pain, stress and decision making of marriage and partnership separation.
Children and adolescence
- Assistance for parents and young people facing developmental and conflict issues.
- Working with young people dealing with trauma, mental illness and conflict.
- Assistance for young people making life decisions.
- Assistance to reconcile home and workplace balance.
- Dealing with career and workplace stress.
(also see Employment Assistance page)
- Working with sexual difficulty and intimacy problems.